Monday, October 29, 2012

10/29/12

1. Finish 7.4 Notes
2. Solve the chapter mystery:  Death....by water???
3. Work on  Ch. 7 Study Guide

H.W. Ch. 7 Unit Packet (including  Ch. 7 Study Guide) AND Study: Ch. 7 (7.1-7.4)- Test is TOMORROW

DUE TUESDAY NIGHT AND ON WEDNESDAY: Formal Semi-Permeable Membranes Lab: due to www.turnitin.com at 11:59 pm on Tuesday 10/30 and a physical copy is due in class on Wednesday 10/31 Instructions on how to turn in your lab electronically can be found HERE.

Frequently asked lab questions:
Q. What do I turn in electronically to turnitin.com?
 A.  Everything except for the procedural pictures and the drawings for Data Part II

Q.  How do I turn in my procedural pictures and data part II drawings electronically to turnitin.com?
A. You don't.  Under the heading for Procedure and Data Part II, write "illustrations can be found on the hard copy."

Q. Do I have to create a table in word for the Data Part I.
A. Yes.  Not sure how to do it....I can help you Monday at 7:30am.

Q. What do I turn in on Wednesday with my physical copy of the lab
A. Everything EXCEPT for your rough draft (unless your procedural pictures were completed on white paper and are nice enough to turn in- then you would use these for your final draft).

NOTE:   For your physical copy:  If your procedural pictures and data pictures do not immediately follow the Procedure and Data headings, tell me where I can find them.
Ex. Procedure:
Illustrations can be found on page 4